Monday, June 20, 2011

I can't believe I used to paint everyday!

So as you know, I have moved home. Since a lot of my stuff was already out of my room since I took it to college, it seemed like prime time to paint.

Below is a progression of clearing out my room to the new paint and setup. The pictures look a little pixelated, I don't know why. I apologize. The top picture is a more accurate color match of the walls, the ones below it they look really blue.



Now I also have a new comforter that is not pictured, but it is also black (surprise, surprise) so it looks relatively the same. Though in these photos the one I had looks kind of gray because it was so faded.



My bookcase looks so sad an empty :-(. It's a little more filled out now. I just need some wall art (courtesy of Lizzy Whalen, perhaps?) and it will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment