Monday, June 13, 2011

"You know it was a good 21st Birthday when you wake up to someone passed out in your bathroom" -My mom

This is a few weeks old at this point but I wanted to share the fantastic things I made for my friend Meghan's 21st birthday!


I picked up the mugs for a DOLLAR a piece, got some puffy paint and went to work. They looked awesome and were a perfect party favor for a 21st birthday. I also made sure to wash them before painting them just in case they don't survive the dishwasher. They will get at least one use.

Then I also made a fun mug for the next morning for the birthday girl.







It says "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will tech you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway" (I don't know why the pics uploaded backwards. I'm still getting the hang of this)










That's all I have to share right now. But I just painted my room and I'll share that transformation soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment